Hands down the best people to work with and for. Everyone, including the owners, truly care about their employees and go above & beyond for the MSS Family. I’m proud to say I’ve been part of the family for 11 years. Done a little bit of everything from local PRN, flu clinics and travel along with others. Love the variety of jobs and contracts they offer.
- Pam Waddell
WE VALUE YOU! You chose a career path that serves others and we want to THANK YOU by providing the most competitive wages in the industry. You work hard to heal those in their time of need and we work hard to make sure you are compensated with a generous weekly bring home and benefits to match your efforts.
Medical Staffing Solutions is Nurse Owned and Operated, we understand a day in the life of a healthcare provider.
Our pay packages and 24 hour support staff are just a few of the many ways we show you that, “We Got Your Back”
Pay & Benefits
- Compensation Plan: Generous Compensation Plan with highest rates in the nation for local staffing travel assignments including per diem pay. Full pay for orientation at the facility.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance: From day one, we offer single coverage premium medical insurance for our full time healthcare professionals. MSS also offers a competitive Dental and Vision Plan for our full time caregivers at a group rate.
- 401K Retirement Planning: After 90 days with Medical Staffing Solutions, you can enroll in our 401k Plan. Medical Staffing Solutions will contribute an amount of up to 6% of your gross wages.
- Weekly Pay: We offer weekly pay that can be direct deposited. We also offer a global cash card if you prefer. Accuracy in weekly pay is very important to us. We strive for 100% accuracy and correct any mistake immediately.
- Professional Liability Insurance
Our comprehensive professional liability insurance is available to all our healthcare professionals and PRNs, free of charge from your very first day on assignment.
- Free Basic Life Insurance
Our full-time employees with medical coverage are provided with $25,000 of life and $10,000 of accidental death and dismemberment insurance coverage at no cost. All other employees can purchase a voluntary life insurance plan at group rates based on their needs.
- Completion Bonuses: Many hospital clients also offer a completion bonus for a 13-week assignment.
- License Reimbursement: State license expense will be reimbursed once assignment is completed.
- Travelers Advantage Program: Each healthcare traveler will be given a designated amount of funds depending on hours worked to cover costs of credentialing items such as titers or certifications such as ACLS, PALS, BLS. Our specialists will help you with all aspects of credentialing and licensure requirements.
- Private Housing/Housing Stipend: Medical Staffing Solutions can provide housing accommodations or a housing stipend for healthcare travelers on assignment.
- Pet Friendly: Medical Staffing Solutions will do what it takes to accommodate your needs to the best of our ability when it comes to housing your fur family.
- Full Per Diem: Medical Staffing Solutions can assist you in any way possible finding the right location to meet your housing needs. (RV living, Gypsy living…life on the road!)
- Referral Bonuses: Refer a colleague or a friend and receive a $500 cash bonus. See our jobs page for more information on our referral program.
- Loyalty Program: Qualifying caregivers can take part in annual “Cruisin’ with Purpose’ CEU MSS Cruise
Medical Staffing Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that provides generous pay packages to our staff and caregivers.
Our Associations & Certifications
National Women Business Owners Council
©2019 The public may contact The Joint Commission’s Office of Quality Monitoring to report any concerns or register complaints about a Joint Commission-certified organization by calling 1-800-994-6610 or emailing email@example.com | Medical Staffing Solutions, LLC Established 2001 | WordPress Website by Nashville Geek