Holiday Timesheet Instructions!
When our office is closed due to a National Holiday our after-hours scheduler can be reached at:
1-866-397-5741 or (812) 469-6877
All time sheets need to be submitted by Mondays - 12 Noon Central Time in order to be paid Friday. You can email them to:
or you can fax them to:
For any employee who works in the Lafayette region, please email your timesheets to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 765-807-3291
If you enter your time electronically, please follow your normal timekeeping instructions.
IF TIME SHEETS ARE NOT SENT IN BY THE SPECIFIED TIMES AND DATES PAYCHECKS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED BY FRIDAY....so please make sure to get them in on time! :)
- Timesheets are due Monday by 4:30pm (Central Time)
NO EXCEPTIONS! (Some Facilities such as Focus One or Medefis require timesheets to be submitted by 2pm CST Sunday, please be aware of facility specific timesheet protocols)
- ONE FACILITY per timesheet. (ex; If you work at one facility on Monday, and a different one on Tuesday they go on separate timesheets.)
- Timesheet MUST be legible. If we cannot read it, we cannot accept it.
- Managers or Supervisors MUST sign off on EVERY shift. Make sure to have your timesheet signed BEFORE you leave your shift.
- Always call to see if we have received (even if you receive a fax confirmation back)
- Timesheets are ONLY accepted via fax, e-mail, or hand delivered to the office
- Please email timesheets to email@example.com or fax to 812-469-6876. For any employee who works in the Lafayette region, please email your timesheets to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 765-807-3291
- Please note that we cannot accept pictures of timesheets from cell phones
- If you want to submit your timesheet via your mobile device, please go to the App Store and download the free app “Turbo Scanner”
- This allows you to take a picture with your mobile device and convert the timesheet to a legible PDF and directly email it to us
- Please email timesheets to email@example.com or for Lafayette region employees firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payday is every Friday. (Unless it’s an approved holiday)
- First day of a new pay period starts on Sunday and ends the following Saturday. (ex; Saturday the 7th, and Sunday the 8th will be on different paychecks)
- Timesheets are rounded to the nearest 15 minutes